Cocoaroma Magazine and Six Peaks Media Group ("Cocoaroma/SPMG") respect the intellectual property of others and asks users of www.cocoaroma.com to do the same. Cocoaroma/SPMG may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, suspend or terminate the access of and take other action against users, subscribers, registrants, and account holders who infringe the copyright rights of others.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or its authorized agent may submit a complaint alleging copyright infringement to Cocoaroma/SPMG's Designated Copyright Agent if the copyright owner or its authorized agent has a good-faith belief that its works are being infringed by material subject to the control of Cocoaroma/SPMG and www.cocoaroma.com. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on www.cocoaroma.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that www.cocoaroma.com contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify Cocoaroma/SPMG by providing the information described below to our copyright agent. This information is required as stated by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, U.S.C. sec. 512.
Please note that the copyright agent will only accept copyright-related complaints. The agent will not accept or respond to any other correspondence. Furthermore, to ensure that we receive complaint notifications and process them in an efficient manner, we highly recommend that notifications be sent to our Designated Copyright Agent via overnight mail.
Any complaint notification must include the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Cocoaroma/SPMG to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Cocoaroma/SPMG to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Designated Copyright Agent:
Alexander V. Morozoff
Six Peaks Media Group
1849 Clay Street, No. 6
San Francisco, California, USA 94109